Today my card share is one that is included in my Cheers to the Years Class by Mail. I love this stamp set - not only does it have stamps to celebrate the holidays, but it has stamps to celebrate upcoming weddings.
- Fold Whisper White cards stock in half to make card base.
- Adhere Champagne piece to card base
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to card base
- Cut out heart shape using Big Shot
- Stamp sentiment using Smoky Slate ink. Stamp hearts on either side. Cut points to make banner ends
- Cut about 10” of copper trim and pull apart. Adhere the copper trim to card base using Dimensionals
- Adhere heart over copper trim using Fast Fuse.
- Adhere sentiment using Fast Fuse
Interesting in learning more about this Class by Mail? Check out my events page. If you live in the Ladysmith area, I'm also offering this class in person on December 4. You can register by clicking here. Stay tuned for my January, February and March classes - both by mail and in person. I'll be posting to my events page shortly.
Did you hear about Online Extravaganza?
- Nov. 20 - 26: Exclusive deals priced at 10% to 50% off
- Nov. 27: 4 hour flash sale - stay tuned for all the details