This card caught my eye because at first glance it looks like a clean and simple card. When I started to make the card I realized that involved some fussy cutting of the flower and leaves. It wasn't hard, just had to do some fussy cutting. I love the look of this card.
First of all, here's my card.
Now, here's the card I CASE'd.
- Fold Pool Party card stock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to make card base
- Stamp "amazing" on Whisper White card stock (2" x 4 1/4").
- Stamp the starburst image in Bermuda Bay (stamped off twice) just below where you will be adhering the Whisper White card stock
- Adhere Whisper White piece to the card base.
- Stamp 1 flower on scrap of Whisper White card stock in Berry Burst, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay
- Fussy cut the Berry Burst flower
- Fussy cut the leaves from the Old Olive flower
- Fussy cut the leaves from the Bermuda Bay flower
- Adhere the Old Olive and Bermuda Bay leaves to the back of the Berry Burst flower using Glue Dots
- Adhere the flower to the card base using Dimensionals
- Tie ribbon around the card and tie a bow
- Adhere a small piece of ribbon below the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.
Interested in placing an order?
ONLINE storeC9TAEJEF I'll send you a set of 4 cards as a Thank You gift including the instructions so you can make at home.