Here are the instructions for this card:
- Score a piece of Petal Pink cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to make card base
- Run the front of the card base through the Big Shot with the Climbing Vine embossing folder
- Tear off a 1 1/2" strip from the bottom of the card base.
- Adhere a piece of Whisper White card stock to the bottom of the card base using Snail.
- Stamp the bird image on the Whisper White using Petal Pink ink
- Using the bird die, run a piece of Whisper White cardstock (2 1/2" x 3") through the Big Shot.
- Adhere this piece to a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock (2 1/2" x 3") using Mini Dimensionals under the two birds and Snail on the edges
- Adhere this piece to a piece of Petal Pink cardstock (2 3/4" x 3 1/4")
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Ink
- Unwrap the strands of Silver and Pool Party Baker's Twine and use just the Pool Party strands. Tie a knot in the middle and wrap the ends around the Petal Pink card stock
- Adhere to the Card base.
Interested in placing an order? You can go to my ONLINE store and use the Host Code Q2U299ND to place your order. Use this host code when ordering and receive a free gift from me! I'll send you a set of 4 cards as a Thank You gift so you can make at home. If your order is over $200, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift.
Host Code: Q2U299ND
Click here to place your order!
If you have purchased supplies from me this year, you should have received your Holiday Catalogue in the mail. My Catalogue Launch and Open House is planned for September 15th from 1-4pm. If you're in the Ladysmith, BC area plan to drop by and pick a catalogue up. If you'd like to receive a catalogue, email me and I'll get one to you (Canada only)!