- Score Cherry Cobbler cardstock (8 1/2" x 5 1/2") in half to make card base.
- Run Gold Foil Sheet (5" x 3 3/4") through Big Shot using Tin Tile embossing folder.
- Adhere a piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the back of a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Cut out "Merry" and "Christmas" using the Thinlits and Big Shot.
- Gently remove the backing from the words and adhere them to the embossed Gold Foil Sheet.
- Adhere the Gold Foil Sheet to the Early Espresso cardstock (4" x 5 1/4"). Adhere this to the card base.
- For the inside, stamp your sentiment on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4" x 5 1/4"). Adhere to the inside of the card base.
- Add Red Rhinestones to the top of the "i" in Christmas and to cardbase.
- Add Red Rhinestone to inside of card
Holiday Catalogue Launch Party
I'm holding my Holiday Catalogue Launch Party on September 15th from 1-4pm. If you're in the Ladysmith area, feel free to drop by and pick up your catalogue and check out the new products. There will be refreshments, prizes and a make and take. You can RSVP by email.
If you don't live in the Ladysmith area or can't make it on September 15th, let me know and I'll mail you a catalogue. If you place a qualifying order Online using the Host Code TTBTWXUX between September 5th and September 16th, I'll send you the Make and Take card and the give away and you’ll be entered in Door Prize Give Away!
Host Code TTBTWXUX