- Score Soft Suede cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to make card base.
- Emboss Cherry Cobbler cardstock piece (2 3/8" x 4") using Swirls and Curls embossing folder
- Place embossed cardstock and Designer Series Paper (2 3/8" x 4") together and adhere together using small piece of Designer Series Paper (1" x 4"). Adhere Polka Dot ribbon to middle.
- Adhere to the card base
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and punch out with Everyday label punch
- Adhere to the middle of the card using Dimensionals
- Tie a bow with Very Vanilla cotton twine and adhere to card with Glue Dot.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code XPDEBQNG, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
|Email me to receive your copy!|