Check these out! I'm really pleased how they turned out.
They are very easy to make and are perfect for hostess gifts or for your beautiful Christmas table. It's fun to fill them with little gifts or chocolate!
- Cut Designer Series Paper 6" x 8" - you can get two crackers from a 12" x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper.
- Score the short side at 1 3/8", 2 3/4", 4 1/8" and 5 1/2"
- Score the long side at 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 5 1/2" and 6 1/2"
- Fold along each score line and burnish with your bone folder.
- Using the envelope punch board, punch out out at 2" and 6" along long side. I started at the top with the first punch out being 1/2 of the punch hole. Then fold along the score line and punch out. You will end up with holes down both sides of the paper starting from the top to the bottom. Both the top and bottom will be half a hole.
- Add a piece of Tear and Stick tape to the 1/2" fold and fold together overlapping the 1/2" piece to the rest of the cracker. If you lay the paper flat and fold in half to start, it makes it easier to line up the edges
- I made tags from the Lots of Labels Stamps and Everyday Label punch
- I tied ribbon to one end and filled with treats. Close by tying ribbon to the other end.
Clearance Rack has been Updated
Tons of items have been added to the Clearance Rack. You don't want to miss out - they are only available while supplies last. You can order directly through my Online store or you can email me and I'll place the order for you.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code MDKREYTA, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!