Check out this quick and easy card I made using the stamp set.
- Score Granny Apple Green Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to make card base.
- Stamp frog image and bug image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Colour frog using light and dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
- Colour bug using dark Mango Melody Stampin' Blends
- Punch out frog using Starburst Punch
- Punch out bug using 1" circle punch.
- Punch out circle using 2" circle punch from Granny Apple Green cardstock
- Adhere the frog image to the Granny Apple Green circle.
- Cut a piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (1 1/2" x 5 1/2"). Adhere to card front.
- Adhere frog image using Dimensionals
- Adhere bug image using Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment on bottom right corner of card
- Stamp frog image on Whisper White Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") for inside of the card. Colour frog using light and dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
Everything I used on this card is available in my Online Store. You can check out the list of supplies below.
When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code TSKSQEH6, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have lots available in January, February and March including some kit classes. You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group.