Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Blog Hop with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Using the links at the bottom of my blog, you'll be able to "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from Ladysmith on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Please take some time to check out all of the blogs on the list below!
My card today features the Well Said Bundle and the Classic Garage Designer Series Paper that are perfect for a masculine birthday card.
- Score Basic Black Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to make card base.
- Attach a piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the back of a scrap piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Cut out the "birthday" sentiment using the framelit from the Well Written Framelits Dies.
- Adhere the "birthday" cut out to a piece of black Classic Garage Designer Series Paper (1 1/4" x 5") by peeling off the backing from the cut out piece.
- Stamp "Happy" on a scrap piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Cut it out using Snips. Note: I wasn't really worried if it wasn't perfectly straight on this card.
- Adhere the cut out "Happy" beside the "birthday" using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to Classic Garage Designer Series Paper (5" x 3 3/4") using Snail.
- Adhere to a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") using Snail.
- Adhere to the card front using Snail.
- Add a Silver Pearl above the "i" in "birthday"
- Stamp a sentiment to a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4" x 5 1/4")
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Snail.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code BET3BVQX to receive a free gift from me in February. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Have you checked out my upcoming classes? I have lots available in January, February and March including some kit classes. You can sign up online or you can check them up on my Facebook Group.