A friend of mine asked me to make a wedding card. Check out this card I made for her using the Country Floral embossing folder and Dandelion Wishes stamp set.
- Cut Highland Heather card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and score in half to create card base
- Cut Highland Heather card stock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using Country Floral embossing folder and Big Shot
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock using Highland Heather ink and punch out with Story Label punch.
- Punch out a piece of Highland Heather cardstock using Story Label punch
- Cut the punched out Highland Heather label in half lengthwise.
- Adhere ribbon to back of the stamped label and then adhere the 2 pieces of Highland Heather so it shows above and below sentiment.
- Adhere label to card front using Dimensionals.
- Adhere ribbon around both sides of card front using Snail.
- Adhere pearls on card front
- Adhere card front to card base using Dimensionals
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 4DQC2P33 to receive a free gift from me in February. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!