Today my card features the Hello Cupcake stampset "all popped up"!
- Score Balmy Blue card stock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to make card base
- Stamp cupcake wrapper in Gray Granite on scrap of Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp icing in Balmy Blue on scrap of Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp heart in Flirty Flamingo on scrap of Whisper White cardstock
- Cut out images using Big Shot
- Cut out cupcake holder from Gold Foil using Big Shot
- Adhere the cupcake holder to the card front using Snail
- Adhere the cupcake pieces to card front using Dimensionals
- Adhere sequins to card front.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code FGVKUG26 to receive a free gift from me in February. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!