Today my card features the Lovely as a Tree stampset as well as the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and Tranquil Tide card stock. Both of these papers are retiring - if you love these as well as the In Colours - Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink - get them before they are gone!
I paired the stampset with the Stitched Labels Framelits. Anything stitched is so on trend these days and thankfully, this set of Framelits is not retiring!
Here's the instructions so that you can make this card for yourself.
- Cut Tranquil Tide card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score in half to make card base.
- Stamp tree image in Soft Suede ink on a 4"x 4" piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Cut both of these images out using Stitched Labels Framelits and a Big Shot
- Adhere the tree image to the card front using Dimensionals
- Wrap a piece of Tranquil Tide ribbon around a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Wood Textures Designer Series paper and adhere on back side with Snail.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail
- Adhere the sentiment over the ribbon using Dimensionals.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code NYHHY6AN to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
- Visit my Online Store here
- Shop the Clearance Rack here
- Earn FREE Stampin' Up! Products - Join my Rewards Program
- Join my Team here
- Free set of 4 cards and instructions with every $50 order