I chose Shaded Spruce and Crumb Cake for this card - love this combination.
Wouldn't you love to get this card in the mail? I know I would.
The inside of the card is equally clean and simple.
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half to form card base
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 5" x 3 3/4".
- Stamp 3 of the fern images in Shaded Spruce ink. (TIP: I stamped the middle image first at roughly 2 1/2" from the left ed and about 1/4" from the top. I used my Grid Paper to line up the card and measure the middle).
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Adhere stamped piece to the Crumb Cake piece using Snail
- Adhere to the card base using Snail.
- Stamp the sentiment and fern on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Adhere to the inside of the card
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 4TXGAWZH to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!