Check out this adorable card.
I paired the stamp set with the Woodlands embossing folder. It seemed right to have elephants and trees. I coloured the elephants using Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base
- Cut Smoky Slate cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Woodlands embossing folder.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".
- Stamp the elephants using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Colour using Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. Add some ground cover using the Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend.
- Adhere to a piece of 3" x 3" Basic Black cardstock using Snail.
- Adhere to the embossed Smoky Slate cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the card base using Snail.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Twine around bottom of card 3-4 times and tie in a bow on left hand side.
- Stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock. Punch out using the 1/2" Circle Punch.
- Punch out 2 circles using the 1" Circle Punch from Basic Black cardstock.
- Adhere the black circles to the back of the sentiment circle using Snail - one slightly above top and one slightly below bottom.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the elephant in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 4" x 5 1/4"piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RFAPBSFC to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!