- Cut Poppy Parade cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" - adhere to card base using Snail
- Stamp 2 large daisies from Daisy Delight using Poppy Parade ink. and 2 large daisies from Daisy Lane using Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Punch the 4 daisies out using Daisy Punch.
- Adhere one daisy on top of the other in each colour (with petals off centre for the top one) using a Dimensional
- Cut a 1" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere daisies to card base using Snail
- Adhere a Clear Faceted Gem to each daisy in the centre
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp daisy twice on bottom right (slightly off card) using Poppy Parade ink. Stamp first daisy and then turn stamp slightly before stamping the second daisy
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm excited to announce my new Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RFAPBSFC to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!