I love the new Pigment Sprinkles. They are concentrated watercolour pigment crystals that you mix with water. For this card I spritzed my watercolur paper with water and then lightly sprinkled some crystal over the wet parts. By moving the paper around I was able to get varying amounts of colour - most of my pigment was concentrated on the bottom right corner.
As I look at my card, it makes me feel of a stormy day with lots of wind for the sail boat. I hope that we don't get caught out in a storm!
- Cut Night of Navy card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to make card base
- Cut Watercolour paper 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (I cut this down after I've coloured it).
- Spritz watercolour paper in bottom right corner
- Lightly sprinkle Bermuda Bay pigment over wet corner. Be gentle with the pigment, you can always add more
- Spritz lightly with water and move paper around to spread the ink. Dab the excess water with a wet wipe.
- Let dry and then trim to 4" x 5 1/4"
- Adhere to card base using Snail
- Stamp sailboat on scrap of Whisper White card stock using Night of Navy ink
- Cut out using die and Big Shot
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Wrap twine around card base at top twice and tie a small bow.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
I'm excited to announce my Rewards Program. As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 3DFASKW9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!