Today I'm sharing a quick and easy card featuring the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper and a sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. I love using Designer Series Paper as the star of a card. Not only is this a quick and easy way to make a card, but it makes the paper front and centre!
Sometimes it is hard to cut into the beautiful Designer Series Paper - it's all so beautiful, but it belongs on cards and other projects and not on a shelf in your craft room! Take some time today to make a card with Designer Series Paper in the starring roll!
- Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Snail.
- Stamp sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink and punch out using 2" Circle Punch.
- Punch out Star Burst from Mossy Meadow cardstock using Starburst Punch.
- Adhere stamped sentiment circle to starburst using Snail.
- Cut a 4" piece of ribbon and fold in half.
- Adhere to card base using Snail.
- Adhere Starburst circle to cardbase overlapping the ribbon using Snail.
Did you receive Bonus Coupons for purchases you made in July? You must use those Bonus Coupons until August 31st by 10:50pm PDT. Didn't receive the Bonus Coupons in your email or can't find them? Email me and I'll help you recover them.
As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 3DFASKW9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!