I love this set and the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper that coordinates perfectly!
This stamp set is in the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. Have you see it yet? You can click here to view.
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 5 1/2" x 7". Score at 2 3/4" and fold to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card front using Snail
- Cut Designer Series Paper (same pattern or different) 1 3/4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to inside left card base using Snail
- Cut 3" x 3" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp Snowman in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Add arms and a hat.
- Colour hat with Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends.
- Colour nose with Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends
- Add highlight of Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends in body of snowman.
- Stamp snow flakes on top.
- Apply a small dot of Snowfall Accents Puff Paint to hat and a layer under snowman. Heat with a Heat Tool until the paint puffs up. (TIP - make sure you shake the bottle well before using).
- Cut 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of Pool Party cardstock
- Adhere the stamped cardstock to the Pool Party cardstock
- Adhere the 3 1/4" square to the cardbase approximately 3/4" from left edge using Snail.
- Stamp sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Stamp snow flakes on sentiment
- Punch out using 1" Circle Punch.
- Punch out 1" Circle from Pool Party.
- Adhere the stamped sentiment circle to the Pool Party circle using Dimensionals - offset the sentiment slightly to the left. Make sure the Dimensionals are on the top and bottom of the circle
- Adhere to right inside of card. This will help to close the card.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around card base fold and tie a bow.
As my personal "thank you" for returning customers, I offer the following rewards:
- Place an online order from me and I'll send you a card by mail
- Place a $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) Online order using the current month Hostess Code and I'll send you 4 cards and instructions by mail.
- For every $25 you purchase from me (before shipping and taxes), you receive one star on your rewards card. When you have collected 15 stars, you'll receive $20 credit off of your next order. You'll collect stars for any kind of order - in person, by email, or through my Online Store.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code ANH3QYVR to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!