I love this combination of colours and couldn't wait to make a card using the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper. Check out this pretty card I creating using these colours. The layout on this card is a perfect way to use Designer Series Paper - don't save it, cut it!
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score in half to form card base.
- Cut Pretty Peacock cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut 3 pieces of Designer Series Paper 1 1/8" x 5"
- Adhere to Pretty Peacock cardstock using Snail - align paper approximately 1/8" from edges and 1/8" apart.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the front of the Pretty Peacock cardstock and adhere on the back with Snail.
- Adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals.
- Stamp tree in Night of Navy on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Punch out using 2" Circle Punch.
- Punch out Starburst using Copper Foil Sheet
- Adhere stamped tree image to starburst using Snail
- Adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals
- Adhere a gold rhinestone on treetop and 4 green rhinestones on tree.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment and tree in Night of Navy. Adhere to the inside of the card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!