I chose the colours for this card based on the Designer Series Paper I used as the background - Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow and Flirty Flamingo! Turned out so pretty.
- Cut Blushing Bride cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2".
- Cut Mossy Meadow cardstock 3 1/4" x 10" and score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
- Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card stock 3" x 4 1/4" and 2 pieces at 3" x 2 1/2"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and 4" x 2 1/2"
- Adhere small piece of Designer Series Paper to top of Blushing Bride cardstock and large piece to the bottom using Snail
- On largest piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp flower in Flirty Flamingo and leaves and sentiment in Mossy Meadow
- On 1 small piece of Whisper White, stamp flower and leaves
- On other small piece of Whisper White, stamp flower and sentiment
- Adhere stamped Whisper White pieces to the Mossy Meadow cardstock using Snail
- Fold so that stamps on two small pieces are towards each other and large stamped image on the outside.
- Adhere to the card base by applying adhesive at the top and bottom of the Mossy Meadow folded piece.
- Apply Perennial Essence floral centres
You can check out all of the products I used to create this card here.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!