Today I've CASE'd (Copy and Share Everything) a tag from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue on page 12. I changed the pattern of the Designer Series Paper, but it's pretty much exactly the same tag.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1 7/8" x 4"
- Punch out using Tag Topper Punch.
- Cut out a 2 6/16" circle from Real Red Cardstock using Stitched Circle Die
- Adhere to tag using Snail.
- Punch out 4 trees from the Wrapped In Plaid Designer Series Paper
- Fold each in half and adhere them together using Snail. Keep one side of open to adhere to the Real Red circle using Snail.
- Using the Night of Navy Marker, colour the sentiment - NOTE: I didn't colour all of the sentiment with the marker.
- Stamp on to the bottom of the tag.
- Tie the bell onto a piece of Linen Thread and insert through tag hole. Tie a bow
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code P7KPQ9JD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!