Here's the card I CASE'd.
Here's my card:
I changed the size of the card to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", but otherwise the card hasn't been changed from the version in the Catalogue. CASE'ing of cards is a great way to get inspiration. The cards featured in the Stampin' Up! catalogues are designed by the amazing Concept Artists at Stampin' Up! You can copy them exactly as they are or copy the layout and make some changes to the Designer Series Paper, ribbon, etc.
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4".
- Adhere to card base using Snail
- Cut out 4 leaves using Gold Glimmer Paper
- Stamp sentiment using Whisper White Craft Ink. Let dry and then cut out using banner die.
- Adhere leaves to centre of the card using Snail
- Adhere banner over top of bottom of leaves using Dimensionals.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code XET262HE to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!