I've been able to play with products from the new catalogue and the upcoming Sale-a-Bration Brochure since the beginning of December (one of the many perks of being a Demonstrator). If you're interested in learning more about being a Demonstrator or want to sign up, here is the link to my web page. You can also email me for more information.
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp poppy in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out using 1/4" x 3 1/4" Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Stamp splatter using Poppy Parade on flower and colour stem using Old Olive Stampin' Blends and bud using Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Stamp to the right side of the label
- Punch out with Everyday Label punch.
- Stamp splatter on label.
- Adhere the sentiment to the card - bottom of label should be approximately 1 1/2" from bottom and 3/4" from right side.
- Adhere stitched rectangle over top of the label centred on the cardbase.
- Adhere Peaceful Poppies Sequins to the card using Glue Dots.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Stamp sentiment and poppy on Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere to the inside of the card.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop.
The 2020 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure are now available. If you would like to receive a copy of these and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code J4BEWR4T to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!