For this card I used Gray Granite and Rococo Rose - they looks so pretty together and paired them with a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Isn't this a pretty combination?
- Cut Grey Granite cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Rococo Rose cardstock 4" x 2 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 2".
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock using Grey Granite ink. Stamp background - Rococo Rose (stamped off once) for the squares and Grey Granite (stamped off once) for the leaves. Adhere to the Rococo Rose cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp a feather in Grey Granite and a flower in Rococo Rose on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Fussy cut using you Paper Snips.
- Adhere the feather to the left hand side of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere the flower over top of the feature using Dimensionals.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can place your order in my Online Store. If you haven't received a new Annual Catalogue? I'm happy to mail you one. The cost is $5 - I'll include a coupon for $5 off on your first order.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code VKZHAWKA to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!