Thanks for stopping by! Things are starting to reopen where I live with the Covid-19 pandemic, but definitely not back to normal yet! I hope you are keeping healthy and safe and are finding time to be creative! Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program and happy to in this Blog Hop with amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
|I used a Post It Note to cover a 3/4" strip of the |
Whisper White cardstock before stamping.
That leaves a perfect space to show off the sentiment!
|I added Elegant Faceted Gems in Petal Pink|
to each of the Petal Pink flowers
- Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Highland Heather cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Use a 3/4" strip of Post It Note to cover over the Whisper White cardstock and then stamp the main flower image using Highland Heather ink.
- Stamp small flowers in Petal Pink ink
- Stamp leaves in Granny Apple Green ink.
- Remove the Post It Note and stamp the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape.
- Stamp the middle of the flowers in Gorgeous Grape.
- Adhere the stamped cardstock to the Highland Heather cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere a gem to each of the Petal Pink flowers.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code CTHYBCBD to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Also, it is Bonus Days!
For every $60 that you spend from now until August 3rd, you will receive a coupon for $6 to use on an order in August. Amazing!
I'm having a BOGO event starting at 7am July 18th through 7pm July 19th. If you live in Canada, you can join our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/688711588640101/. We'll be having a FaceBook Live events as part of the sale on July 18th with product showcases, games and prizes throughout the day.
You must live in Canada due to the rules from Stampin' Up!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other blogs on the blog hop - you'll see amazing creations from demonstrators around the world!