Have you noticed the In The Pines Bundle and Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder in the August to December Mini Catalogue? They aren't part of the same Product Suite, but they coordinate perfectly! Today I'm sharing a card I created using these products.
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Shaded Spruce 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using the Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp tree on Whisper White cardstock using Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Cut out using die.
- Cut out large tree from Shaded Spruce cardstock using die.
- Adhere Shaded Spruce tree to left hand side of card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere stamped tree overlapping Shaded Spruce tree using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp sentiment using Shaded Spruce ink. Punch both ends using Banners Pick a Punch.
- Cut Shaded Spruce cardstock 3/4" x 2 3/4". Punch both ends using Banners Pick a Punch.
- Adhere stamped sentiment piece to Shaded Spruce piece using Dimensionals.
- Apply Stampin' Seal to back of Shaded Spruce cardstock and wrap gold cord back and forth above and below cardstock.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.