Here is a link to the new catalogue. If you have purchased from me in 2020, you should have received your catalogue in the mail. If you don't have a demonstrator and you live in Canada, I'd love to send a catalogue to you. Just email me and I'll get one in the mail! There are so many amazing new products, I can't wait for you to check them out.
Today I'm sharing another card I made using the Snowflake Splendor Product Suite. Yesterday I share a card I created for the International Highlights Blog Hop. Check out that card and please vote for my card!
Here's my card
- Cut Balmy Blue cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score in half to form card base.
- Cut Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 3/4" x 5"
- Cut out 1 snowflake from Whisper White cardstock using large snowflake die.
- Using the snowflake as a template, lay on Whisper White cardstock and sponge using Balmy Blue and sponge dauber. Start on top right corner and moving down towards bottom left.
- Adhere Adhesive Sheet to back of a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut out 5 snowflakes from Whisper White cardstock using large snowflake die.
- Adhere the snowflakes to the sponged Whisper White cardstock - some will overlap the edges. Cut off excess using your Paper Snips.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 1" x 3 1/2". Stamp sentiment in Balmy Blue ink
- Cut Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper 1 1/8" x 3 5/8"
- Adhere sentiment to Glimmer Paper using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to centre of the 3 snowflakes.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can check out the Mini Catalogue using this link or the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
Check out the August to December Mini Catalogue using this PDF Link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GTSDDZ27 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your Bonus Coupons that you earned on your purchases in July! Coupon codes were emailed to you after you placed an order. You must use your coupons by August 31st!