Today I'm sharing another card made using the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. I love this bundle! I used the Metallic Mesh Ribbon on page 53 as part of this card. This ribbon is so pretty and isn't just for Halloween!
- Cut Seaside Spray cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Night of Navy cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 5" and emboss using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the Night of Navy cardstock using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Metallic Mesh ribbon 6 1/2" and adhere to the back of Night of Navy cardstock.
- Cut out 2 large snowflakes and 2 medium snowflakes using dies.
- Stamp sentiment using Night of Navy ink on Seaside Spray cardstock. Cut out using label die from Tasteful Labels Dies
- Adhere large snowflake to the back of the label - top left and bottom right using Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere medium snowflake to top right front and bottom left back using Mini Glue Dot
- Adhere label card base using Dimensionals
- Adhere Blue Adhesive-backed gems to the centre of each snowflake.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GTSDDZ27 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other blogs on the blog hop - you'll see amazing creations!