Today I'm sharing an easy card featuring the Trimming the Town product suite. This card is suitable for all levels of stampers. I'll admit there is some fussy cutting for the houses and trees, but the Designer Series Paper makes it easy to do that!
- Cut Pool Party cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 3" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the top of the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3" x 5 1/4" - gently tear a strip off the top on a bit of a curve.
- Adhere larger piece to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom left corner using Misty Moonlight ink.
- Cut out 2 houses and 3 trees from the Designer Series Paper using Paper Snips.
- Adhere trees in the middle of the card - 2 are adhered using Stampin' Seal and one is adhered using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere the two houses using Dimensionals.
- Cut out a wreath from the Designer Series Paper and adhere to the house using a Dimensional
- Adhere stars to the top of each of the trees.
Virtual Holiday Retreat
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
When you register, select the options that you want. Diane or I will be in touch with the information about payment (e-transfer, cash or cheque).
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stampsets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.