- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base,
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss with Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Cajun Craze cardstock 1 1/4" x 3 3/4" and adhere to the top left hand corner card base approximately 1/4" from top and left side using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Mint Macaron cardstock 2 3/4" x 4 1/4"
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 1/2" x 4" and adhere to Mint Macaron piece using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 2 1/2" x 1 1/4". Stamp sentiment using Cajun Craze ink. Stamp wheat stalks on each end using Crumb Cake Ink.
- Adhere to Designer Series Paper at the bottom using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base on bottom right using Dimensionals.
- Cut Cajun Craze cardstock 1/2" x 3 1/2" and adhere to card base at top of sentiment piece using Stampin' Seal. You may need to use a Dimensional on the left end to prevent it from sagging.
- Cut out label from Early Espresso cardstock using die from Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Stamp wheat stalk using Crumb Cake ink on a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut out with die and adhere to Early Espresso label using Dimensionals.
- Cut 2 pieces of Linen Thread approximately 6" long. Put pieces together and tie a small bow. Adhere to wheat stalk using a Glue Dot.
- Adhere label to card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Gilded Gems
Stampin' Cut & Emboss
- Wide 6" (15.2 cm) platform for all your crafting needs.
- Weighs approximately 8.1 pounds (3.67 kg). Platform folds to make transporting easy and to take up less space when storing.
- Works with all Stampin’ Cut & Emboss dies and embossing folders.
- Simple to make a sandwich. Includes plates that are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy use.
- All the plates you need to get started are included: 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
- Great for seasoned crafters who want a solution for all their die cutting and embossing needs.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Virtual Holiday Stamping Retreat
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stampsets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 44EHK9MY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!