|Wouldn't you love to get a gift like this!|
I've decorated these for the holiday season, but you could give them any time of the year - just change up the Designer Series Paper and Embellishments!
- Using the template for the coffee cup, cut 2 pieces from Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere to the coffee cup using Stampin' Seal
- From Early Espresso cardstock, cut 4 pieces of sleeve using die.
- Emboss using the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.
- Adhere 2 of the pieces together in the middle using Tear and Tape Adhesive to create sleeve.
- Cut 2 of each size of the scallop border from Real Red cardstock and adhere to the top and bottom of the sleeve.
- Curl the sleeve pieces using your Bone Folder and then adhere the sleeve closed using Tear and Tape adhesive
- Add to cup
- Tie ribbon around the sleeve and tie a bow. Adhere in place with a Glue Dot.
- Cut 2 label circles from Mossy Meadow cardstock using Die.
- Stamp 3 sentiments (1 will be for label. using Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out using Die.
- Stamp 3 mugs (1 will be for label) in Mossy Meadow in on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and colour with Light Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blend.
- Cut out using Die.
- Adhere label to the circle using Glue Dots.
- Adhere mug to the label using a Dimensionals.
- Adhere to each cup using Tear and Tape Adhesive
- Fold out Coffee Carrier.
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 2 1/8" x 5 1/2" and 2 pieces 2 1/8" x 2 5/8". Adhere larger piece to the side and smaller pieces to the end of the carrier using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut tag using Die using North Pole Wonder dies from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Cut circle label from Real Red cardstock using circle Die.
- Adhere stamped sentiment and mug to circle using Stampin' Seal.
- Add a ribbon and adhere to the carrier using a Glue Dot.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
World Card Making Day
Come join me on October 3rd from 1-5pm Pacific to celebrate World Card Making Day. I'm co-hosting an afternoon where we'll have demonstrations and prizes. There is no charge for our event and everyone is welcome. Join the Facebook Group today!
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 44EHK9MY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!