Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Ornamental Envelopes stampset from the August to December Mini Catalogue. I had fun making and sharing a set of cards using this stampset on my Virtual Holiday Retreat yesterday. I love the Brushed Metallic Cardstock as a background to the dangling ornaments.
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to create card base.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Brushed Metallic cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 2 1/4" x 5 3/8"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2" x 5 1/8"
- Stamp ornaments using Real Red ink.
- Stamp garland using Soft Suede
- Adhere to Real Red cardstock using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Real Red ink.
- Cut out using Circle Die
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals
- Adhere Gilded Gems to 3 of the ornaments and add 2 additional Gilded Gems to the card base.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
World Card Making Day
Come join me on October 3rd from 1-5pm Pacific to celebrate World Card Making Day. I'm co-hosting an afternoon where we'll have demonstrations and prizes. There is no charge for our event and everyone is welcome. Join the Facebook Group today!
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 22EBSXQY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!