I'm so in love with the Whale of a Time Product Suite in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue! I live on the West Coast and spend lots of time on the water, so maybe that's the reason. We made this card during one of my free Zoom classes recently and I really like how it turned out.
|Isn't the turtle adorable!!|
- Cut Pretty Peacock cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 5 pieces of Pretty Peacock 1 3/8" x 1 7/8"
- Cut 5 pieces of Whisper White cardstock 1 3/8" x 1 7/8"
- Stamp different images on each 4 of the Whisper White cardstock pieces using Pretty Peacock, Old Olive and Pool Party ink.
- Adhere each to one of the pieces of Pretty Peacock cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere each to the card base using Dimensionals - they are arrange approximately 1/2" from the the top and sides and there should be approximately 1/2" between the pieces.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock and some of the plants in Old Olive (stamped off) on the last piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere to the last piece of Pretty Peacock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Dimensionals - in the middle of the other 4 pieces
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Virtual Holiday Stamping Retreat - Registration Closes September 7th! Don't miss out!
I'm partnering with Diane Evans (Stampin With Diane) to bring you a Holiday Virtual Stamping Retreat. We're really excited! While we'd all like to be able to get together to stamp, that just isn't possible yet, so we're partnering to bring you 12 hours of fun! The date will be September 26! The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - In The Pines and Ornamental Envelopes
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for a large Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Stamp set and Dies Bundle and other prizes (depending on the tickets sold).
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13
- Pine Woods Dies $54.35
- Envelopes dies $54.35
Click here to register! Registration and payment is due by September 7th so that we can get your stampsets and Make and Take Kits delivered/mailed to you.
Shopping with Me!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 44EHK9MY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Don't forget to use your bonus coupons!