It's time for another Festive Friday Challenge! Every second Friday we post a challenge for you with a specific theme and a Inspo List of 10 items to choose from to create your project. We encourage you to create a project based on the theme and Inspo List and then post it using at least 3 items from the inspiration list.
This week’s challenge #FF0071 is World Kindness Day on November 13th. Your goal is to simply on your project and link up! #festivefridaychallenge At Festive Friday, you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. I hope you’ll make a card, scrapbook page or 3-D project and join us. You don’t need a blog to enter Festive Friday. Check out this link on how you can play along with this challenge. If you want help entering, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to help you!
For today's challenge, I selected pearls, die cut, pattern paper, ribbon, flowers, sentiment and fun fold from this week’s Inspo List. I hope you will join us in our challenge this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
Melva Peters (you're here)
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and score each at 5 1/2"
- Cut from the score line to the bottom corner on both sides.
- Adhere the 2 pieces together using Stampin' Sea so that the diagonal flaps fold in on each other.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and cut on the diagonal.
- Adhere one piece to each of the flaps using Stampin' Seal.
- Apply Stampin' Seal along the bottom of the inside of the card base and adhere on flap down.
- Apply Stampin' Seal to the other flap and adhere down.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1" x 12" and wrap around to form belly band. Adhere ends using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut pieces from peony dies. Sponge pieces using Sponge Dauber and Petal Pink ink.
- Scrunch pieces gently in fingers.
- Put pieces together - see instructions in You Tube Video
- Adhere together using Glue Dots.
- Add Mini Dimensionals between the petals to give additional depth
- Adhere to belly band using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere leaf pieces together using Glue Dots and adhere behind peony using Glue Dots
- Apply pearls to belly band.
- Tie a small bow and adhere to card base.
- Cut Petal Pink cardstock 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/2" x 5"
- Stamp flowers using Petal Pink ink and sentiment using Gray Granite ink.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to the Petal Pink cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 3/4" x 4". Punch both ends.
- Cut in half and then trim to 1"
- Adhere one piece to front of card insert and one piece to the back of the card insert.
You can check out my video with some tips and tricks to help you make this card on my YouTube Channel.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code BDWFUQM9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Come join us for a fun afternoon of Bingo and Card Making on Saturday, November 28, 2020 1-5pm PST
Cost is $65 and includes:
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other amazing creations from the Design Team Members!
Supply List for Project