I'm not sure why I didn't buy the Beautiful Moments stampset sooner! I absolutely love it! I used the Paper Piecing technique on this card to give some colour and texture to the dresses and paired Gray Granite with Petal Pink for a very pretty card. So many memories of walking to town with my Nana! We used walk in to town on a Saturday to get some groceries. It isn't that this image reminds me of her specifically - she was probably in her 70's when we did this, but just reminds me of walking up the road holding her hand. What memories does it bring back for you?
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Petal Pink cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" and emboss using Dainty Diamonds embossing folder.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 1/2" x 4" and adhere to the middle of the embossed cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Gray Granite cardstock 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Stamp image using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp birds using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp people images on 2 different pieces of Designer Series Paper using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Cut the dresses out and adhere to the stamped images using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Colour using Stampin' Blends - I used Daffodil Delight (Light), Crumb Cake (Light and Dark), Ivory and Petal Pink (Light).
- Adhere to Gray Granite cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to left side of card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut out a small circle using die from Whisper White cardstock. Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Cut out larger circle using die from Gray Granite cardstock.
- Adhere small circle to larger circle using a Dimensional
- Adhere to cardbase using Dimensionals.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
Come join us for a fun afternoon of Bingo and Card Making on Saturday, November 28, 2020 1-5pm PST
Cost is $65 and includes:
- 6 games of Bingo,
- 3 Make and Take projects
- Pillow Gift
- Four Season Floral Stampset(if you own the stampset, you can substitute another stampset up to $18)
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event.
You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.