I shared my Thank You Card and YouTube video that I will be mailing to anyone who places an order through Mid November in a recent blog post. Check out my Thank You card.
Today's card features the Bubble Technique and the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle. I love how this card turned out - it is so pretty in purple and gold!
- Cut Thick Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Gorgeous Grape 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Shimmery White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4".
- Prepare you bubble solution using about 15ml (1 tbsp) of water, 12-15 drops of re-inker and a drop of Dish Washing Soap. Mix together.
- Using a straw, blow into the liquid to make bubbles.
- Move the paper across the bubbles to pick up colour. If you need more bubbles, blow more using the straw until you have the paper covered.
- Let dry and trim to 4" x 5 1/4"
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Brass Foil Sheet 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut Adhesive Sheet 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the back of the Brass Foil Sheet.
- Cut out flowers using Die.
- Peel off the backing and adhere to the card base.
- Colour 5 1/2" of ribbon using Dark Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Blend.
- Adhere to cardbase approximately 1 1/2" from bottom using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Gorgeous Grape cardstock 3/4" x 2 3/4" and cut flag end using the punch.
- Stamp sentiment using Gorgeous Grape ink
- Cut Brass foil sheet 1" x 3" and cut flag end using the punch.
- Adhere stamped sentiment to the Foil cardstock using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to cardbase using Stampin' Seal
- Adhere Gilded Gem to each side of sentiment on Foil.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
Cost is $65 and includes:
- 6 games of Bingo,
- 3 Make and Take projects
- Pillow Gift
- Four Season Floral Stampset (if you own this stampset, you can substitute another one up to $18 value)
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.