I love the look of a sentiment that turns around a corner so when I saw the Festive Corners stampset in the August to December Mini Catalogue, I knew I had to buy it! For this card, I paired it up with the Sounds of the Season Dies and the Tis' The Season Designer Series Paper! So pretty in Cherry Cobbler.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Wrap gold cord around DSP twice approximately 1" from bottom and tie a small bow on left hand side.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3" x 3" and stamp sentiment in top right corner using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Cut out Bell pieces from Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- Adhere to Whisper White cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere middle of bell using Liquid Multipurpose Adhesive.
- Adhere to the Cherry Cobbler cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow and adhere to the top of the bell using a Glue Dot.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment in middle using Cherry Cobbler ink
- Stamp lights in top right and bottom left corner using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
Designer Series Paper Sale
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
Cost is $65 and includes:
- 6 games of Bingo,
- 3 Make and Take projects
- Pillow Gift
- Four Season Floral Stampset (if you own this stampset, you can substitute another one up to $18 value)
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.