Today I'm sharing another card I made using the Nothing's Better Than Bundle! Have I mentioned how much I love this bundle! Every card I make I love - I'm pretty sure that it's not possible to make any other card!
My card combines Highland Heather and Early Espresso - I love this combination!
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base.
- Cut High Heather cardstock 2" x 5" and emboss using Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp chocolate image using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp inside of chocolates using Early Espresso ink - stamped off once
- Cut tag using die from Whisper White cardstock
- Stamp sentiment approximately 3/4" from top and bottom using Highland Heather ink.
- Tie a bow in tag using Gold Twine.
- Adhere to the card base
- Cut 1 1/4" x 3 1/2" of Foam Adhesive Sheet and adhere to the back of Early Espresso cardstock.
- Cut out "Chocolate" using die.
- Adhere to the tag
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 22EBSXQY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
I have two upcoming events that I'm excited to share!
Dove of Hope Card Class by Zoom
Get ready for the holidays with 5 beautiful cards made using the Dove of Hope Bundle. This class includes the Dove of Hope stamp set and supplies to make 5 cards. We will meet via Zoom to make the cards together.
You supply the ink and adhesive.
Cost is $40
If you would like to add on the coordinating dies, cost is $95.00
Please sign up no later than October 19th so I can get your supplies ordered and on their way to you in time. Register now!
Come join us for an afternoon of fun playing bingo, making cards and winning prizes!
Join us for an afternoon of fun playing bingo "Stampin' Style" plus making cards!
Cost $65 and includes:
Your bingo cards, make and takes, stamp set and pillow gift will be mailed to you before the event.
You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final game for $5 each.
This event will be held via Zoom - information will be sent out in advance of the class!
Registration closes November 8th
Register: Register for my Online Bingo
Thanks for dropping by today!
Supply List for Project