Today I'm playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge #519 on The Papers Players with my Poinsettia card. I used the Red Velvet Paper to make the Poinsettia. I love the poinsettia dies - they cut and emboss all on one step.
For this challenge I chose the top row - Patterned Paper, Die Cut and Embossing.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Soft Suede cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 3/4" x 5" and emboss using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
- Adhere to the Soft Suede cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 1 1/4" x 3 3/4" and adhere across the middle of the embossed cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out 3 petals from Red Velvet Paper using dies.
- Fold the petals up slightly and put flower together using Dimensionals.
- Cut 2 large leaves and 1 smaller leaf from Mossy Meadow cardstock
- Adhere to the back of the flower using Glue Dots.
- Adhere 2 gold leaves from Forever Gold Laser Cuts using Glue Dots.
- Wrap gold twine around palm of hand about 4 times. Pinch in the middle and adhere to the card base using Snail.
- Adhere flower to the card base using Dimensionals over the twine
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 1" x 2" and stamp sentiment using Real Red ink.
- Punch end using Banners Take a Pick Punch.
- Adhere to flower - tucked under petal using a Glue Dot.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stamp sentiment using Real Red ink
- Adhere to the inside of the card using Stampin' Seal.
Your Creativity Awaits
With “Your Creativity Awaits”, each month you will receive an exclusive make and take kit (2 cards of 4 designs) plus a PDF Tutorial AND $25 in product! All for only $48 per month shipped directly to you or $44 local pick up.
- 8 Cards (2 each of 4 different designs) - designed by Your Creativity Awaits Team
- Exclusive Project tutorials you can follow along with to create your cards
- Receive $25 in product – you’ll be surprised each month when you open your kit!
After 6 consecutive months of membership, you will receive a thank you of $25 product credit (before shipping and taxes) to spend on whatever you choose!
Your Creativity Awaits Kit Timelines
- The upcoming kit information including supplies needed will be announced by the 15th of the previous month
- Sign up must be done by the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Kits will be shipped and tutorials emailed out by the 4th Tuesday of the month (subject to unforeseen delays in the shipment of product from Stampin’ Up!)
- Shipped: $48 monthly
- Porch Pick-up: $44 monthly
Available to Canadian Residents Only
Each month, you will need to order and pre-pay for your kit. You can pay by e-transfer or by Credit Card (Master Card or Visa only). Payment must be received by the second Sunday of the month.
December Your Creativity Awaits Kit: Featuring Fancy Phrases
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I'll be mailing you both in mid December. If you would like to receive them, place an order before December 10th and I'll send them to your for FREE!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code HU4NB3BF to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
• Visit my Online Store here
• Shop the Clearance Rack here
• Earn FREE Stampin' Up! Products - Join my Rewards Program
• Join my Team here
• Free set of 4 cards and instructions with every $50 order
• Check out my Tutorials for Sale
• Check out my Upcoming Events
• Buy Retired Stampin' Up! Products (Canadian Residents Only)
• Register for Your Creativity Awaits - December Kit