- Cut Whisper White Cardstock 11 7/8" x 3 3/4"
- Score at 2 3/8", 4 3/4", 7 1/8" and 9 1/2"
- Fold accordion style and use bone folder to burnish creases.
- Use the Trio punch to round corners - you can fold on the score lines and punch out 2 edges at once. Repeat until all corners have been rounded.
- Cut 6 pieces of Designer Series Paper 2 1/4" x 3 5/8". Round corners and and adhere to the middle, centre and end panels on each side of album using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/4" x 2". Round corners.
- Adhere to panels without Designer Series Paper. See tip in video on how to apply Stampin' Seal using your Silicone Mat. You only want a sliver of the Stampin' Seal on the cardstock and then double over.
- Decorate Whisper White pockets using Real Red Ink and Old Olive Ink.
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 2 3/8" x 3 3/4" and round corners.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/8" x 2" and round corners.
- Decorate using Real Red ink and Old Olive ink. Adhere to 1 piece of Designer Series Paper using same technique as above.
- Adhere to the inside of the Rectangle Tin using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere the other piece of Designer Series Paper to the back of the Rectangle Tin.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 2 1/2" x 3 7/8" and round corners
- Cut Designer Series Paper 2 3/8" x 3 3/4" and round corners. Adhere to the Real Red cardstock.
- Adhere to the lid of the Rectangle Tin using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 20" of ribbon and wrap around tin and tie a bow on top right.
- Decorate with a stamped image.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code BDWFUQM9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Come join us for a fun afternoon of Bingo and Card Making on Saturday, November 28, 2020 1-5pm PST
Cost is $65 and includes:
Your kit (bingo cards, make and take kit, stamp set and pillow gift) will be mailed to you before the event. You can purchase additional bingo cards for the final bingo for $5 each.
Register Now!! Last day to register is November 8th!
Thanks for dropping by today! Please take time and visit all of the other amazing creations on the blog!
Supply List for Project