I had fun making this fancy fold card using the Curvy Christmas stampset, Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper and the Stitched Stars Dies. I shared the same fancy fold in my blog on November 2nd featuring the Quite Curvy Bundle. You can check out that card and my YouTube video showing you how to make this fancy fold card.
I love the colour combination of Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand. What do you think?
Instructions - check out my YouTube video for tips and tricks for making this card
- Cut Cherry Cobbler cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut 1 1/4" from the left and right hand side - from the bottom to the 4 1/4" score line.
- Cut 4 pieces of Designer Series Paper 1" x 5 1/4"
- Adhere Designer Series Paper to the left and right flaps on the front using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere the other two pieces on the left and right hand side of the inside of the card.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/4" x 4" and emboss using the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the middle flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Window Sheet 1 1/2" x 4" and adhere to the back of the left and right flap using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out using Paper Snips.
- Cut star and swirls from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Adhere to the Window Sheet using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere sentiment using Dimensionals over the stars.
- Adhere individual stars to Designer Series Paper using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 3/4" x 4".
- Stamp stars on bottom using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Fussy cut using Paper Snips.
- Adhere to inside of card using Dimensionals.
Your Creativity Awaits
- The upcoming kit information including supplies needed will be announced by the 15th of the previous month
- Sign up must be done by the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Kits will be shipped and tutorials emailed out by the 4th Tuesday of the month (subject to unforeseen delays in the shipment of product from Stampin’ Up!)
Merry and Bright Online Extravaganza
Shopping with Me!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I'll be mailing you both in mid December. If you would like to receive them, place an order before December 10th and I'll send them to your for FREE!