Today I'm sharing a Slimline card that I made using the Merry Moose Bundle and the Buffalo Check stampset. It's been fun playing with this bundle! Isn't this cute!
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 7" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Real Red cardstock 2 1/2" x 7 1/2"
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 2 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Stamp Buffalo Check using Real Red ink
- Adhere to card base approximately 1" from right hand side of Real Red cardstock
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 1 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Stamp sentiment using Real Red ink and snow flakes using Early Espresso ink.
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock 1 5/8" x 2 5/8"
- Adhere Whisper White stamped piece to Early Espresso cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base approximately 1/2" from left hand side of Buffalo Check piece using Dimensionals.
- Cut out Stitched Circle from Whisper White cardstock using largest Stitched Circle die.
- Stamp tree on left hand side of circle using Early Espresso ink (stamped off twice)
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp Moose outline using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp inside of Moose using Early Espresso ink (stamped off twice)
- Adhere to circle using Dimensionals.
- Stamp snow flakes on top of moose using Early Espresso ink.
- Stamp scarf using Real Red ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Fussy cut using Paper Snips and adhere to moose using a Glue Dot or Stampin' Seal.
- Cut 4" of ribbon and fold in half. Tuck under left side of circle and adhere with Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere circle to left hand side of card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 3 1/4" x 8 1/4"
- Stamp Moose outline using Early Espresso ink on bottom left
- Stamp sentiment using Early Espresso ink in middle of Whisper White piece
- Adhere to the inside of card base using Stampin' Seal.
You can check out my YouTube video for tips and tricks to make this card. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get notifications of all of my upcoming videos!
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I'll be mailing you both in mid December. If you would like to receive them, place an order before December 10th and I'll send them to your for FREE!
Please be sure to use the current Host Code BDWFUQM9 to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!
Supply List for Project