I've been having fun with the Curvy Celebrations Variety Bundle that you can order now through January 4th! So many ways to create beautiful cards! My card today feature the Quite Curvy Bundle and is so pretty in lots of shades of green!
- Cut Old Olive cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Using curved edge dotted die, cut approximately 3/4" from the bottom with the dots under the cut edge.
- Stamp sentiment in bottom left using Old Olive ink
- Adhere to the bottom of the card using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut a second time approximately 3" from the top.
- Emboss the top piece using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the top of the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- On a piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp leaf images using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Colour using Stampin' Blends: Old Olive, Granny Apple Green, and Mossy Meadow
- Cut out using die.
- Adhere to the middle of the card between the Whisper White layers using Dimensionals.
Mega Autumn Tutorial Bundle
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can order the Curvy Celebrations Variety Bundle until January 4th.
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 22EBSXQY to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!