Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are keeping healthy and safe and are finding time to be creative!
Today I'm participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. I'm so excited to be part of this training program again this year and happy to be participating in this Blog Hop with amazing Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world. The purpose of the group is for the group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that are part of the program...to share ideas and to learn from each other...to help us in our Stampin' Up! Business.
Today you will "hop around the world" and check out the amazing projects created by these very talented demonstrators. I'm glad you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. You are currently visiting Melva Peters from British Columbia, Canada. You can visit all of the other blogs using the links posted below.
The theme is THANK YOU and I'm sharing the exclusive thank you card that you will receive if you place an order with me from now until January 10th! My card uses the the Dandy Gardens Bundle that will be available in the January -June Mini Catalogue that launches January 5th! I absolutely love this bundle - it's so much fun to make cards! Aren't the colours stunning!
This is a quick and easy card that you can make to give to your friends and family. I love a bundle that includes a stampset and a punch! The colours in the Designer Series Paper are stunning! You're definitely going to want to put this bundle on your wishlist!
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut 2 pieces of Designer Series Paper 3" x 4" and adhere to cardbase at an angle to each other using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp dragonfly on a piece of Designer Series Paper and punch out.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using coordinating colour
- Stamp small dragon fly image over sentiment using coordinating colour.
- Punch out.
- Punch second label from a scrap of cardstock in a coordinating colour. Cut this label in half and adhere to each end of sentiment label using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
Announcing Product Shares for the Jan to June Mini Catalogue
I'm hosting Product Shares from the new catalogue! If you are like me, you want it all! You'll have that option as well as the option to get just Designer Series Paper, Specialty Paper, Ribbon or Embellishments. Your choice. Get a taste of the new catalogue without the commitment of buying "one of each"! Reserve your Mini Catalogue Product Share(s) today!
Individual shares includes a sampling of products from the new catalogue.
- Designer Series Paper - 96 sheets, a 6x6 sample of all new DSP - COST $46.00
- True Love
- Hydrangea Hill
- Dandy Garden
- Fine Art Floral
- Sand & Sea
- Ice Cream Corner
- Snail Mail
- Well Suited
- Love You Always Specialty
- Love You Always Foil
- Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass
- Golden Garden Acetate
- Pearlescent Speciality
- Heart Charms
- Matte Black Dots
- Pastel Pearls
- Ladybug Trinkets
- Opal Rounds
- Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles
- Resin Hearts
- Clever Claps
- Blushing Bride Metallic
- Gorgeous Grape Sheer
- Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim
- Fine Art
- Blackberry Bliss Striped
- Snail Mail Twine Combo
- Well Suited Twine Combo
Shipping via oversized letter included.
Get the "I want it all" option which includes all of the product shares PLUS and get a free package of Seaside Shells! COST $117.00
Pre-order today! I'll invoice you with your costs on January 4th. You can pay me by e-transfer, cheque or cash.
Product Share Timeline
- January 4, 2021 – Deadline to order you share and pay - I will send you an invoice when you sign up.
- January 5 – I will place the order for the Designer Series Paper Shares.
- Mid January – As soon as the products arrive I will package it.
- Mid to late January – I'll ship the Share(s) or contact you to pick up.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
You can check out the Annual Catalogue using this PDF link.
You can also check out the new August to December Mini Catalogue using this link.
The upcoming January to June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Brochure is coming! If you have placed an order with me in 2020, I have mailed you both and you should be receiving before the end of December. If you would like to receive them, email me and I'll mail them to you.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GXN42MMN to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you four cards and instructions by mail as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the 4 free cards!