I've been having fun playing with the Always in My Heart Bundle. I have to admit, I don't usually go for heart stamps and dies, but this one is so pretty and versatile. It's not just for Valentine's Day! My card today could be a Valentine's Day card or it could be an Anniversary Card or even a "Just Because" card.
I used Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand as the colour combination for this card! I love how soft and subtle this card turned out!
What do you think?
- Cut Blushing Bride cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Speciality Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out detailed die from Blushing Bride cardstock
- Adhere to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Wrap Linen Thread around palm of hand about 4 times. Pull off and pinch in the middle. Adhere in the middle of the heart using Stampin' Seal. Spread out so that it extends beyond the heart opening.
- Stamp sentiment on heart using Blushing Bride ink.
- Adhere in the middle of the card base in the heart opening using Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Champagne Rhinestones.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code 77ZG9DQB to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Creativity Abounds Day of Inspiration
Join some of the members of the Creativity Abounds Design Team for a day of inspiration February 13th. We'll be live from 8am to 5pm Pacific showing you some amazing products and projects! You can join us on our Facebook Group to view the videos - join us live or watch the videos at your leisure!. There is no charge for this event! Just come and be inspired!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits - Feb 14th is the last day to sign up for the February Kit