Have you seen the adorable Snailed It! Bundle in the January to June Mini Catalogue? I'm having so much fun with it. Today I'm sharing another card I made. I love the Real Red and Petal Pink colour combination!
- Cut Petal Pink cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Designer Series Paper 4" x 5 1/4"
- Wrap ribbon around and adhere to the back using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp snail on Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink
- Cut out using Die.
- Colour using Stampin' Blends - Real Red, Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo
- Adhere to the card base in the bottom right using Dimensionals.
- Cut out scallop square from Real Red cardstock using die.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 1" x 3"
- Stamp hearts on one end using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Colour using Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend
- Cut out envelope using die from Petal Pink cardstock.
- Fold envelope and close using a Glue Dot.
- Cut out note from Basic White cardstock using Die
- Stamp sentiment using Tuxedo Black ink
- Adhere to the inside of envelope using a Glue Dot.
- Add Red Heart to note
- Stamp envelope using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GCVQG4YM to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial featuring Hydrangea Hill by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!