Welcome to the Blogging Friends Blog Hop. This month's theme is "I've Got Spring Fever". I chose to Welcoming Window Bundle. It feels like a perfect way to celebrate Spring which has definitely arrived on the West Coast where I live!
- Cut Thick Basic White cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Lay on the card base and cut window through the top 2 layers using the window die. It might take a couple of runs through to cut through the layers since it is quite thick.
- Emboss the Basic White piece using Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder.
- Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Adhere the window pane piece on the inside of the card using Multipurpose Adhesive Glue.
- Cut out shutters, 2 pots and shelf from Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Cut out brackets from Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere shutters on with Dimensionals.
- Adhere Shelf on with Mini Dimensionals - about 1/4" from bottom of window
- Adhere pots on shelf with Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere brackets to shutters using Multipurpose Adhesive Glue.
- Stamp leaves using Old Olive Ink.
- Colour flowers using Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Markers and then stamp on Basic White cardstock.
- Cut out using Die
- Adhere above pots using Dimensionals. TIP: I adhere the flowers to the shutters as they are in the window opening.
- Add a rhinestone to the end of each bracket on the shutters
You can order all of the products you need to make this card in my Online Store using the Supply List at the bottom.
Check out all of the amazing creations in this blog hop:
Annual Catalogue Retired List
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code GCVQG4YM to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial featuring Hydrangea Hill by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!