In the meantime, here are some samples to wet your appetite!
First, a shaker card I created for my monthly swap with fellow demonstrators. I've used a black card base with Flirty Flamingo. The new Layering Squares Framelits are so easy to use to make shaker cards - they fit perfectly inside to create an easy frame. Also the new adhesive foam strips are quick and easy to apply to create the seal!
Here's my supply list for this card:
- 142034 Confetti Celebration (clear)
- 141510 Confetti Celebration (wood)
- 121045 Basic Black Cardstock
- 141416 Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
- 141648 Pop of Pink DSP
- 142314 Window Sheets
- 141397 Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 141708 Layering Squares Framelits (3” and 2 ½”)
- 141825 Foam Adhesive Strips
- 104332 Snail Adhesive
- 103683 Mini Glue Dots
- 138390 Metallic Sequin Assortment
- 141472 Sprinkles Punch
- 143263 Big Shot
- 130658 Magnetic Platform
Now some other shares,
|Made by my friend Yvonne using the Floral Boutique Suite - so pretty!|
|Made by my friend Diane - I wasn't sure about the Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribbles Thinlets - I wasn't sure about this set when I first saw, but I'm loving everything I see now.|
I'm holding a Monthly Make and Take event on the Third Tuesday of each month - $15 for 3 cards that includes all of the supplies and an envelope. The event is free with a $50 order. If you are interested in joining, please email me to RSVP. The next session is July 19th from 7-9pm.