- Cut Soft Sea Foam cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and fold in half to form card base.
- Cut Basic White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
- Emboss using Embossing Paste and Mask. Let dry or use Heat Tool to dry.
- Use Blending Brush to brush Soft Sea Foam ink over embossed background
- Adhere to card base using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut Melon Mambo cardstock 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
- Cut Basic White cardstock 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
- Adhere to the Melon Mambo cardstock using Stampin' Seal.
- Cut out wreath from Rainbow Glimmer Paper
- Cut out second wreath (leaf shaped) from Soft Sea Foam cardstock
- Stamp Easter Eggs in Bumblebee and Melon Mambo
- Cut out using die
- Adhere Glimmer Wreath on Basic White cardstock piece using Glue Dots
- Adhere Soft Sea Foam wreath over glimmer wreath using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere eggs around wreath using Dimensionals.
- Sponge Soft Sea Foam Ink on Ribbon using Blending Brush.
- Tie a bow and adhere to wreath using a Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of Basic White cardstock and adhere in middle of wreath using Dimensionals.
- Adhere to card base using Dimensionals.
Shopping with Me!
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator!
Use the following links to PDF copies of the catalogues:
Please be sure to use the current Host Code RP9U27ZJ to receive a free gift from me. When you place a $50 order (before shipping and taxes) using the Host Code, I'll send you a Thank You card by mail and a FREE tutorial by email as a thank you. If your order is over $200, please do not use the Hostess Code as you'll qualify for Stampin' Rewards, but I'll still send you the Thank You card and tutorial!
Dandy Garden Mega Tutorial
Your Creativity Awaits