Apologies for the late posting. I had the best of intentions on Friday to post this but I was travelling from Charleston, South Carolina to Ladysmith and everything seemed to go wrong. Charleston is a very pretty place to visit although I would suggest visiting in the fall when it's a little cooler and less humid! I was only there for 3 days so didn't see a lot, but what I saw was lovely! My travel plans on Friday went side ways when my flight from Charleston to Newark was delayed - no idea why, the plane was at the gate, but not leaving at the scheduled time :( That meant I wouldn't make my connection to Vancouver. I was put on a flight to Seattle and then Vancouver, but that meant I missed my connection to Ladysmith. Oh well, I was happier with an overnight stay in Vancouver than elsewhere. Finally home on Saturday morning :)
I'm spending my day in my craft room - just feels good to relax!
Here's my third instalment in my Can you CASE it Friday series. This time I CASE'd the card from page 93 of the Annual Catalogue using the Beautiful Bouquet bundle (Item 145297). I didn't change much from the original - just the embossing folder and doily. I really like how fresh this card looks!
First, here's the card I CASE'd.
And now my card. Pretty close.
- Whisper White card stock (Item 100730) - 5 1/2" x 11" folded in half to make card base and 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece and scraps
- Pool Party card stock (Item 122924) - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece
- Old Olive card stock (Item 100702) - scrap
- Beautiful Bouquet stamp set (Item 143666 or available as a bundle with Framelits - Item 145297)
- Beautiful Bouquet Framelits (Item 143659)
- Crumb Cake Classic stampin pad (Item 126975)
- Pool Party Classic stampin' pad (Item 126982)
- Daffodil Delight Classic stampin' pad (Item 126944)
- Calypso Coral Classic stampin' pad (Item 126983)
- Oh My Stars embossing folder (Item 143710)
- Glitter Enamel Dots (Item 144200)
- Linen Thread (Item 104199)
- Metallic Foil Doilies (Item 138392)
- Snail (Item 104332)
- Dimensionals (Item 104438)