This is the second in my series of CASE'ing the Stampin' Up! catalogue. Today I'm featuring the Label Me Pretty stamp set and Pretty Label punch. I found this card on page 27 of the Annual Catalogue.
It's really simple and very pretty. On first glance I thought I had everything I needed to CASE this card but as I pulled my supplies I realized I was missing many of the products that were used - Burlap stamp set, embossing folder, and wooden embellishments. Oh well, I decided to change it up and create a version of the card using the same stamp set and punch and the same layout. Here's the card I created:
You can see it has the same general layout, but I used Early Espresso and Crumb Cake card stock. For the background I stamped using Crumb Cake ink with the Postscript stamp set. It's hard to see on the card, but I embossed the largest banner with the Petal Burst embossing folder.
I stamped the image in Early Espresso and coloured it using the Watercolour Pencils and blended with a Blender Pen. My embellishment is the new gold mini sequin trim.
This card may be more "inspired by" the original card but it doesn't really matter, I'm pretty happy with it.
- Early Espresso card stock (Item 119686) - 5 1/2" x 11" folded in half to make card base
- Crumb Cake card stock (Item 120953) - 4" x 5 1/4" and 4" x 2"
- Whisper White card stock (Item 100730) - 3" x 2" and a scrap
- Label Me Pretty stamp set (Item 143861) - available as a bundle with the punch (Item 145305)
- Postscript stamp pad (Item143989)
- Pretty Label Punch (Item143715)
- Early Espresso ink pad (Item 126974)
- Crumb Cake ink pad (Item 126975)
- Watercolour pencils (Item 141709)
- Blender Pens (Item 102845)
- Gold Mini Sequin Trim (Item 144128)
- Petal Burst Embossing Folder (Item 141493)
- Snail (Item 104332)
- Dimensionals (Item 104438)